Detroit’s Wilson have just announced they will be joiningMotionless In White and Atreyu on “The 2019 Spring Invasion Tour“. The band will be hitting the road starting on April 15th in Pensacola, FL and wrapping on May 9th in Knoxville, TN. Following their tour with Motionless In White and Atreyu, the band will share the stage with Steel Panther for a handful of dates at the end of May through the beginning of June. Tickets are available and can be purchased HERE.
Wilson recently released the carpool karaoke style music video for their “F*ck Up My High” remix featuring Hyro The Hero. Fans can check out the music video HERE.
The band will be on tour in support of their latest release, Tasty Nasty, which came out this past summer via RED MUSIC. The album was produced by the band and Scott “The Ninja” Stevens (American Authors, Shinedown, Sick Puppies). Fans can purchase and stream Tasty NastyHERE. From the infectious chant of album opener “Dumptruck” to the reflective introspection of closer “Everyone Gets A Round On Me,” it is apparent that Wilson has not lost their ability to tell a great story. Songs like “My Hustle,” “Summertime Treat (Tasty Nasty)” and “Fuck Up My High” all showcase the diverse musical styles Wilson incorporates in to their latest album. The debut single “Like A Baller” is an instant classic among the band’s devoted faithful. The video for the song, produced and directed by Raymond Rivard and Chad Nicefield for Tradesmen Films, follows the adventures of a parking valet as he travels the journey of life and can be seen HERE. Fans can also check out the ATARI inspired lyric video for the song “Dumptruck” which can be seen HERE.
Wilson formed in 2010 when the members came together in Detroit, MI. After two previous full-length releases Fullblast Fuckery in 2013 and Right To Rise in 2015, the bandis back in 2018 with an all new album, record label, outlook on their career and musical direction combining their unique brand of in-your-face rock n roll with an influence of Hip-Hop and their love of all things 90s. Wilson is Chad Nicefield (vocals), Jason Spencer (lead guitars), Kyle Landry (rhythm guitars), James Lascu (bass) and Matt Puhy (drums).
WILSON TOUR DATESw/Motionless In White and Atreyu
- April 15 – Pensacola, FL – Vinyl Music Hall
- April 16 – New Orleans, LA – House of Blues
- April 18 – Corpus Christi, TX – Brewsters
- April 19 – Odessa, TX – Dos Amigos
- April 20 – Lubbock, TX – Lonestar Pavillion (KFMX Radio Show)
- April 22 – Lincoln, NE – Bourbon Theatre
- April 24 – Green Bay, WI – Green Bay Distillery
- April 25 – Fargo, ND – The Sanctuary
- April 26 – Minneapolis, MN – Skyway Theatre
- April 27 – Madison, WI – The Sylvee
- April 29 – Des Moines, IA – Wooly’s
- April 30 – Wichita, KS – The Cotillion
- May 3 – Jacksonville, FL – Welcome to Rockville*
- May 5 – Grand Rapids, MI – The Intersection
- May 6 – London, ON – London Music Hall
- May 8 – Lynchburg, VA – Phase 2
- May 9 – Knoxville, TN – The Mill & The Mine
- May 10 – Rockingham, NC – Epicenter Festival*
- May 25 – Nashville, TN – Marathon Music Works w/Steel Panther
- May 26 – Destin, FL – Club LA
- May 28 – Jacksonville, FL – Mavericks Live
- May 29 – Birmingham, AL – Iron City
- May 30 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
- May 31 – Asheville, NC – The Orange Peel
- June 1 – Norfolk, VA – The NorVa
- June 2 – Pittsburgh, PA – Smiling Moose
- July 13 – Village Of Clarkston, MI – Riff Fest*
- (*festival dates)