Rock icon Alice Cooper and Grammy-winning hard rock band Halestorm have announced a co-headline amphitheater tour across North America this summer. Produced by Live Nation, the 19-city tour will kick off July 17 in Allentown, PA at the PPL Center and make stops in Detroit, Chicago, Houston, and more before wrapping August 16 in Camden, NJ at the BB&T Pavilion. Motionless In White will support on all dates.
Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, March 8 at 10 AM local time at LiveNation.com. Citi is the official presale credit card for the tour. As such, Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning Wednesday, March 6 at 10 AM local time until Thursday, March 7 at 10 PM local time through Citi’s Private Pass program. For complete presale details, visit here. Fan club and VIP presales will be available Tuesday, March 5 at 10 AM local time through Thursday, March 7 at 10 PM local time. Visit here or here for more for more information.
“We’ve played festivals with Halestorm, including Rock In Rio, and now I’m excited about doing this summer tour with Lzzy and the band, can’t wait to get to the first show,” said Alice Cooper.
“We are beyond excited to announce our new tour with the man who burnt the rule book on Rock ‘n’ Roll…Alice Cooper,” said Lzzy Hale, frontwoman of Halestorm. “Alice is our A in the ABC’s of Rock music, and we are honored to be sharing the stage with such a legend and his incredible band. School’s definitely out!”
Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Famer Cooper will bring an all-new show for the Summer 2019 tour. Dubbed “Ol’ Black Eyes Is Back,” the show will have a very different look than recent tours. New music from Alice is expected in time for the tour, once again produced by Alice’s longtime collaborator Bob Ezrin, who most recently produced 2017’s acclaimed Paranormal album, featuring friends like ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons, U2’s Larry Mullen Jr, and Deep Purple’s Roger Glover, as well as original Alice Cooper band members Neal Smith, Dennis Dunaway and Michael Bruce. Cooper’s most recent release, the live album A Paranormal Evening At The Olympia Paris, was released by earMUSIC in 2018. In addition to recording and touring both on his own and with The Hollywood Vampires (with pals Joe Perry and Johnny Depp), Alice continues his nightly syndicated radio show “Nights With Alice Cooper,” heard worldwide on over 100 radio stations.
Grammy-Award winning band Halestorm released their fourth full-length album, Vicious, last year. Called a “muscular, adventurous, and especially relevant rock record” by Rolling Stone, Vicious earned the band their second Grammy nomination, for Best Hard Rock Performance for the song “Uncomfortable,” the band’s fourth #1 at rock radio. Fronted by the incomparable Lzzy Hale, named Loudwire’s 2018 Rock Artist of the Year, Halestorm has earned a reputation as a powerful live music force, headlining sold-out shows and topping festival bills around the world.
Alice Cooper and Halestorm 2019 Tour Dates:
- July 17 — Allentown, PA—PPL Center
- July 19—Pittsburgh, PA—KeyBank Pavilion
- July 20—Detroit, MI—DTE Energy Music Theatre
- July 21—Chicago, IL—Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- July 23—Cincinnati, OH—Riverbend Music Center
- July 25—St Louis, MO—Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- July 26—Kansas City, MO—Starlight Theatre
- July 28—Oklahoma City, OK—Zoo Amphitheatre*
- July 29—Cedar Park, TX—H-E-B Center*
- July 31—Irving, TX—The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- August 01—Houston, TX—The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion presented by Huntsman
- August 04—Nashville, TN—The Opry House*
- August 07—Canandaigua, NY—Constellation Brands–Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center: CMAC
- August 08—Bethel, NY—Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- August 10—Portland, ME—Maine Savings Pavilion at Rock Row
- August 11—Gilford, NH—Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion
- August 13—Bristow, VA—Jiffy Lube Live
- August 15—Holmdel, NJ—PNC Bank Arts Center
- August 16—Camden, NJ—BB&T Pavilion*Not a Live Nation date