Pop Evil has released a new music video for their track “Be Legendary” as the band continues to wow fans across the U.S. on their current headline tour. “Be Legendary” marks the fourth music video the band has released from their most current self-titled album that came out last year.
Pop Evil once again teamed up with American film director Columbia Tatone. The group previously collaborated with her on the past three music videos for “A Crime To Remember,” ““Colors Bleed,” and ”Waking Lions.” “Be Legendary” currently sits at #11 on the Active Rock Chart.
“When we were first writing this song, it started with this addictive yet hypnotic guitar riff,”says frontman Leigh Kakaty. “Suddenly I could see our fans coming together as one. I just felt like this was going to be a great opportunity to write an anthemic type of lyrical song that could positively motivate people. Now we see all our fans posting on social media how this song motivates them in their daily lives. Plus, to see how passionate they are whenever they hear us perform it live. Time will tell just how big this song can become.”
Director Columbia Tatone weighs in, “This story is for the underdogs. It’s about friendship and togetherness. A reminder that although life doesn’t always ‘play fair,’ know that our trials are a gift as you build sustaining character, discovering what you’re indeed made of and made for as you earn the victory on the climb back up.”
Pop Evil also teamed up with SWAGTRON, the No. 1 brand of light electric vehicles including ebikes and electric scooters. SWAGTRON supplied all of the bikes seen in the video, as well as Swagcycle ebikes as prizes for Pop Evil giveaways through radio stations nationwide coinciding with the band’s current tour.
Pop Evil is in the middle of a headline tour in the U.S. with veteran comedian and former VH1 That Metal Show host Don Jamieson in direct support. Tickets including VIP packages are on sale now via the band’s website.
Pop Evil continues to live up to their road dog status. While the current U.S. run is wrapping up, the band will head right back out on the road to Europe for ten days.
The band will then head to Australia for the first time performing for their fans in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane for a four-day back to back trek. They’ll then return home to the U.S. for eight additional shows including 98Rockfest in Charleston, SC on April 12 and WJRR’s Earthday Birthday in Orlando, FL the following day.
- Fri, Feb 15, KANSAS CITY, MO THE TRUMAN
- Sat, Feb 16, MADISON, WI MAJESTIC THEATER
- Tue, Feb 19, FRANKFURT, DE ZOOM
- Wed, Feb 20, PARIS, FR LE TRABENDO
- Thu, Feb 21, MUNICH, DE BACKSTAGE HALLE
- Fri, Feb 22, BERLIN, DE FRANNZ-CLUB
- Sat, Feb 23, HAMBURG, DE HEADCRASH
- Sun, Feb 24, COLOGNE, DE LUXOR
- Wed, Feb 27, MANCHESTER, UK REBELLION
- Thu, Feb 28, BIRMINGHAM, UK O2 ACADEMY3
- Fri, Mar 01, ISLINGTON, UK O2 ACADEMY ISLINGTON
- Sat, Mar 02, AMSTERDAM, NL MELKWEG
- Thu, Apr 04, ADELAIDE, AU THE GOV
- Fri, Apr 05, MELBOURNE, AU THE PRINCE
- Sat, Apr 06, SYDNEY, AU METRO
- Sun, Apr 07, BRISBANE, AU WOOLLY MAMMOTH
- Wed, Apr 10, CINCINNATI, OH BOGARTS
- Thu, Apr 11, GREENSBORO, NC DENIM
- Fri, Apr 12, CHARLESTON, SC WYBB SHOW
- Sat, Apr 13, ORLANDO, FL EARTHDAY BIRTHDAY
- Tue, Apr 16, DESTIN FL CLUB LA
- Thu, Apr 18, PITTSBURGH, PA JERGELS
- Fri, Apr 19, AKRON, OH GOODYEAR THEATER
- Sat, Apr 20, DETROIT, MI THE FILLMORE