Queensrÿche have just dropped their newest track “Dark Reverie” via Century Media Records. Fans can check out the pseudo video HERE, which is off of their forthcoming full-length album The Verdict out March 1st.
“Dark Reverie is a guitar driven progressive ballad addressing self-reflection during times of tragedy and the questions we ask ourselves while grieving,” states Parker Lundgren about their latest track release.
“Dark Reverie” is the second song Queensryche has released, following “Man The Machine“, off of their forthcoming full-length album. Listen to “Man The Machine” HERE.
The Verdict was produced, mixed, and mastered by Zeuss (Rob Zombie, Iced Earth, Hatebreed) at Uberbeatz in Lynwood, WA, Planet-Z in Wilbraham, MA and Watershed Studio in Seattle, WA. Pre-orders are available HERE.
In support of their forthcoming release, Queensrÿche will hit the road starting March 2nd‘ in Orlando for their headline tour, making stops in major markets such as New York, Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles, and will wrap on April 3rd in Seattle. Fates Warning will join the band on tour as support, with The Cringe joining both bands on select dates. Tickets are available for purchase HERE.
The Verdict follows the band’s most recent release, Condition Hüman, which received rave reviews from outlets such as Loudwire, KNAC, About.com, and more. The 2015 release debuted on Billboard’s Top Rock Albums chart at #5 with over 14,000 units sold first week and 100,000 albums sold globally to date. Queensrÿche have secured a triumphant legacy as one of hard rock’s most respected and celebrated acts in the industry, selling over 30 million albums around the world across in the span of their 30-plus year career. Queensrÿche’s stone cold classic debut full-length, The Warning, and the badass monster sophomore release, Rage for Order, reignited the flames of heavy, progressive, melodic hard rock and metal. With the release of the band’s third album, Operation: Mindcrime, catapulted the band into mainstream success, single-handedly redefining the concept album and charged into the Top 40. A precision collection of near-perfect songs pushed landmark masterpiece Empire to triple platinum. “Silent Lucidity“, off of the fourth LP, earned the band their second and third Grammy nominations, plus five nominations at the MTV Video Music Awards, where Queensrÿche picked up the Viewer’s Choice Award. Following the massive success of Empire, the band released, Promised Land, which entered the charts at #3 and became another platinum selling record. Adding to their successes, Queensryche have dominated Rock Radio with hits like “Jet City Woman”, “Another Rainy Night (Without You)”, “Real World”, “I AM I”, “Bridge”, and “Sign of the Times”. Now, with the band’s 16th full-length album on the way, Queensrÿche is looking to continue to dominate the heavy metal scene.
QUEENSRYCHE HEADLINE TOUR DATES
- March 2 – Orlando, FL – The Plaza Live
- March 3 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Culture Room
- March 5 – Atlanta, GA – Masquerade
- March 7 – Baltimore – Sound Stage*
- March 8 – Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun^
- March 9 – New York, NY – Irving Plaza*
- March 10 – Worcester, MA – Palladium*
- March 12 – Cincinnati, OH – Bogarts
- March 13 – Detroit, MI – Diesel
- March 14 – Chicago, IL – Concord
- March 15 – Milwaukee, WI – The Rave
- March 16 – Medina, MN – Medina Entertainment Center
- March 17 – Davenport, IA – Rhythm City Casino Resort^
- March 20 – Dallas, TX – House of Blues
- March 21 – Houston, TX – House of Blues
- March 22 – San Antonio, TX – Aztec
- March 23 – Albuquerque, NM – El Rey
- March 26 – Tempe, AZ – The Marquee
- March 27 – San Diego – Observatory
- March 28 – Los Angeles, CA- Fonda
- March 29 – San Francisco, CA – Slim’s
- March 30 – Sacramento, CA – Ace of Spades
- April 2 – Portland, OR – Crystal Ballroom
- April 3 – Seattle, WA – Neptune
*w/ support from The Cringe